PhoenixTM Privacy Notice
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 25 May 2018
Here at PhoenixTM we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and provide the products and services you have requested from us.
The following document provides detail of PhoenixTM’s privacy notice explaining how customer personal data is to be processed as part of a legitimate business interest.
How your information will be used:
Where permitted by applicable law we may use information, including personal information, for various purposes to improve the quality and value of the products and services PhoenixTM provides including:
- Provide, maintain and improve our products and services.
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices.
- Resolve technical issues related to our products and services. Send you technical notices, product and software updates, security alerts and other relevant after sale services.
- Respond to any comments, questions and information requests made by you relating to any PhoenixTM products and services.
- Communicate directly with customers and prospects to follow up on progress of either ongoing business opportunities or to obtain feedback on use of PhoenixTM products and services.
- Communicate products, services, offers, free trials, promotions and provide news and information that we believe will be of interest to you for current and future use.
- Inform you of events such as exhibitions and conferences where PhoenixTM may be present where you may wish to meet.
Means of Communication:
To make contact with you for the above purposes (1-7) PhoenixTM may use any of the below listed methods of communication;
- Social Media
- Digital conference call facilities
Unless specifically notified by you to the contrary PhoenixTM assumes that you consent to the use of the above means of communication and purposes. To opt out of any or all the above please contact Dr Steve Offley directly GDPR@phoenixtm.com stating specific opt out requirements/preferences.
Sharing of Information:
- With direct PhoenixTM agents, reps and distributors in connection with the legitimate sale and marketing of products and services offered by PhoenixTM.
- With suppliers and subcontractors employed by PhoenixTM, participating in the manufacture and servicing and support of PhoenixTM products.
- Third parties who need access to such information to perform a specific service that you requested.
- In response to a request for information applicable to relevant local or global laws, regulation or legal process.
We at PhoenixTM take every reasonable measure to help protect personal information from
- Accidental Loss
- Unauthorised access or disclosure
- Unlawful; or accidental destruction
Under Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have rights with regard to your personal data. You have the right to request from PhoenixTM access to and correction or erasure of your personal data, the right to restrict processing, object to processing as well as in certain circumstances the right to data portability.
Feed Back & Your Rights to Reply
If you have any concerns or questions as to how your data is processed you can contact
PhoenixTM Marketing Manager, Dr Steve Offley at GDPR@phoenixtm.com.
If you wish for your data to be changed/removed from PhoenixTM records please communicate this fact by either e-mail GDPR@phoenixtm.com or in writing to Dr Steve Offley at PhoenixTM, 25 Earith Business Park, Meadow Drove, Earith, Cambridgeshire, PE28 3QF, UK.